Saturday, July 7, 2012

Grilled Flounder Sandwich

I went to the beach this past week and picked up some fresh fish. I also had a little bit of french bread left from a meal a couple of days ago. So I decided to combine these and it turned out great!

I took a filet of flounder and put some butter on it, then seasoned it with Tony's a and seasoned salt. Then I grilled it.

While it was grilling I cut two slices from my loaf of french bread and buttered one side, then stuck it in the oven for a couple of minutes. I also made my homemade tarter sauce which is: mayonnaise, diced jalapenos, just a little bit of horseradish, garlic salt and onion powder.

Spread some tarter sauce on both pieces of bread, then put the fish on the buttered side of the bread. Throw a piece of lettuce or a tomato on there to your desire. Great sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment